Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Down another 1.6 pounds!

Yay me! I lost another 1.6 pounds for a total of 8 pounds. This week I tried Pilate's and loved it. I went to the Saturday class called "Stretch and Flex" thinking it would be a nice gentle class that would teach me some stretches. I was surprised to find out it was actually a Pilate's class. Now, if it had been named Pilate's, I probably wouldn't have gone. The only Pilate's I have done was in the privacy of my own home and could wimp out at my own pace. I stuck it out, and was very sore Sunday and Monday, then I went back to another class last night. I think I will stick with these instead of Body Pump for now. I also went to Zumba. This is also an awesome class for cardio. You should give it a try. My goal this week is 2 Pilate's classes and 2 Zumba classes. So far I'm halfway there.

No comments: