Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Weight Loss Update

I know, I know I am so slack. I haven't taken the timeto blog. I have been so busy with work and my newest taks at home-cooking. Yes, you read right. I have been cooking. It gets even better. I plan a menu, shop for the food, and cook it. I have been using some Weight Watcher's recipes and the family has been loving them! I think they are just happy I am cooking again. Hopefully I will get some of our favs posted this weekend. (That is if I can put down my Mary Higgins Clark book.)

Anyway, I have been at WW now 7 weeks and have been losing slow and steady. As of yesterday I have lost a total of 13.8 pounds. My clothes are starting to get looser and people are starting to notice. I feel better that's for sure.

As far as my exercise adventure, I have been continuing with my step aerobics and Zumba classes. I also have been doing pilates and Taebo in the comfort of my livingroom. The dogs sit and watch me like I have lost my mind. This past Monday, I took a Yoga class. I was very happy the lights were off. It was very challenging. Last night and today I am really feeling it. I am sure I was hillarious in the poses. I didn't know my body could move in that way.

No comments: